Terms & Conditions
Competitors have to follow the rules of each competition as listed in the Facebook post.
Yellow chooses a winner/s with a Facebook Picker App and the Marketing department will check if the winner has followed the rules. If not Yellow will use the same Facebook Picker App to choose another winner.
The same process is carried out until the winner/s chosen by the Facebook Picker App have followed the rules listed in the Facebook Post competition.
The winner/s will be contacted to pick up the prize.
The winner/s have to send us a picture with the prize and we post it on our social platforms.
The winner/s will be contacted to pick up the prize and have to claim the prize during the following 5 working days from contact.
From all the competitions published between the 16th of October 2020 till the 17th of February 2021 an extra person will be chosen from every competition for another big reveal. More info is coming out soon. Stay tuned.
Terms and Conditions
- The Win Big for Yellow competition is open for everyone over 18 years of age. It’s starting on the 16th of October and ending on the 17th of April.
- No commercial entity, buying groups, or organisations will be allowed to participate in the Lottery.
- Employees, directors, affiliates, delegates, lawyers and representatives of Yellow, the agencies involved and their employees and their respective families are excluded from participating in the Lottery. Yellow will carry out checks to detect this eventuality.
- In case of any clarifications Yellow may be contacted on:
➔ Telephone +356 2125 2252, from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
➔ You can also send an email to email@example.com
- From every weekly competition between the 16th of October till the 24th of February an extra winner will be chosen who will qualify for Yellow’s main prize, therefore we will have 16 semifinalists.
- On the 10th of March 2021, Yellow will randomly draw 10 finalists from the 16 semifinalists.
- The finalists for the final prize will be 10.
- These finalists will then take part in the final competition.
The final (in person) event will take place at a yet to be determined venue on the 17th of April. The invitations to all finalists will be sent via email with the agenda of the event as well as details of the final competition. All finalists must RSVP to the event within 2 working days.
Yellow will prepare a number of envelopes all with different subjects; e.g: Maths, Music, Literature etc. Each envelope will have 35 questions. Each participant will have 1.5minutes to answer the questions. A judge will be present to see who answers the most questions in the least time. Enough topics and questions will be prepared just in case there will be a tie and the same process will need to be repeated more than once.
Limitations on responsibility
- Yellow rejects any claims and responsibility of any possible occurrence that may be caused by limitations to access to the internet, malfunction of the website, connectivity, software, compatibility, hardware, mobile or desktop that could be experienced by any participant during their registration.
- Yellow rejects any responsibility for any incorrectness of the details provided by the participant on registration.
- Yellow, its employees, directors, members, consultants and affiliates, shall not be held liable in any way, for any claims, losses, damages, rights and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Prize and/or to the Yellow Lottery, whether direct or indirect, including but not limited to claims for damage to or malfunction of the Prize, damage caused to the participants, winner, or any other third party. Furthermore, the participants and winner hold and continue to hold Yellow its employees, directors members, consultants and affiliates, free and harmless against all and any claims, losses, damages, rights and actions of any kind made by third parties as permitted under applicable law, in respect of the Prize, including use of the Prize, and this Yellow Lottery. Yellow is not liable for any damage suffered by any participants and winners due to their non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Yellow reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and without any reasons being given. The latest version of the Terms and Conditions would always be available [https://www.winbig.yellow.com.mt/] and shall supersede any previous version. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is conversant with any changes to the Terms and Conditions. Should individual clauses of the entry terms and conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining entry Terms and Conditions shall remain unaffected.
- Any dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions and the Competition, shall be solved in terms of Maltese law. We would strongly advise that, in the event of a dispute, you first lodge a complaint with Yellow’s customer service:
1. The Customer Service number is +356 2125 2252 and is available from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
2. You can also send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility of the Yellow Lottery, the Prize, or compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Yellow at its sole discretion. Yellow shall not entertain ill-founded complaints or contestations made by the participants and/or the winner.
Rules for the final competition
- Participants need to be over 18 years
- Use of mobile phones will not be allowed
- Food will be provided
- Water will be provided
- No smoking will be allowed
- Participants will not be allowed to collaborate
- Participants can only be contacted in case of an emergency on the organisers’s mobile
- Event will be filmed and broadcasted live online
- Participants need to give prior consent to publication of all content, photography and filming related to their participation in this competition